Workout in the Park Vlog & Photo Recap!

by Jennifer on May 9, 2010

Hey Ladies! The SELF Magazine Workout in the Park was AWESOME! We had such a good time. I did my first vlog ever there (woo hoo) and you can totally tell I am nervous lol. I met some awesome people, including Jennifer Aniston’s Yoga instructor, Mandy Ingber (picture below):

She was such a SWEET woman! She also said I can email her with some questions so she can answer them for the blog, so be sure to post any questions you would like me to ask her! Check out my vlog & video collection from the day below (sorry it the quality is bad, I may replace it later).

Don’t mind how we look! It had rained all morning pre-workout, and then we worked out and got all sweaty so we don’t look very good LOL. You can also see there are some clips from our train ride home. OUR TRAIN BROKE DOWN!! Instead of taking an hour, it took 3 hours because they had to send a rescue train for us to get onto (crazyyyy) but yea, so we were bored and demonstrating our workouts and random-dance party skills on the train LOL.

Now for the rest of the pictures:

My sister & I! :)

This girl had awesome running shoes that are made to feel like you are running barefoot!

One of the workouts

Another workout

Andddd another workout lol.

My post-workout healthy lunch from Metro Cafe!

Hope you all had a great weekend! xoxo

1 Danielle (Coffee Run) May 10, 2010 at 12:13 am

That seems like such a cool event! Love the VLog :D

2 Christina May 10, 2010 at 12:36 am

Ahh, that looks like SO much fun! I wish I remembered they were having it. I would have loved to go!

I was at a race today and there were so many people wearing those weird shoes. I need to look them up!

3 Monique
Twitter: monique_m07
May 10, 2010 at 4:59 am

hahah, don’t lie you totally loved being in front of the camera :) it was cute/looked fun!!

So the goodreads thing (just go to the website and browse around) is basically just a site where you can add friends, etc., and add books you’ve read, want to read, are currently reading, and all that jazz.

Not until recently did my friend Michelle and I realize that they have groups on there, so she’s taking charge and making that the book club. We were supposed to just blog about it each month, but some of her friends aren’t bloggers so that’d be a little difficult to organize in that situation. Anyways, we currently have California to D.C. represented in that group. I just bought Atonement last night, so if you wanted to start this month you’d be right about where I am.

And even though it was my idea…. I’m such a slacker with all my hours put in at work. I’m struggling to find time to finish, but making that a personal goal of mine :)

4 Megan @ The Oatmeal Diaries May 10, 2010 at 12:49 pm

This looks so awesome!! And so does your sandwich =D

5 hbobier @ Basil Vodka May 10, 2010 at 5:35 pm

You look so much like your sister! It must be fun having a work out buddy with you…my sister is less of a fitness-enthusiast. :)

6 Erica May 13, 2010 at 1:15 am

This looks like a lot of fun!

7 Teri [a foodie stays fit] May 14, 2010 at 6:36 pm

I REALLY need to live in NYC.