I would be lying if I said that I wasn’t hooked on quiches since my turkey cold-cut quiche. Clearly it was necessary for me to try a meatless one as well, right?
Mean Green Quiche
- 1 pie crust
- Approx 1 cup spinach
- Approx 1 cup broccoli
- Â¼ cup diced onion
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Press crust into pan.
- Layer the veggies and top with cheese.
- Mix eggs and milk together (along with salt and pepper if you like these) in a bowl.
- Pour egg mix over pie.
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and cook for an additional 15.