Lets get inspired

by Jennifer on March 6, 2011

“What I know for sure is that what you give comes back to you. That’s not just my theory or point of view, it’s physics. Life is an energy of giving and receiving… Those that are greedy, hit a road block where they are alone. Give more than you receive and be grateful for those around you.” – Oprah Winfrey

The ChiPassionistas (if you don’ already follow them you are seriously missing out) recently shared some of their favorite career/life quotes with us, and I thought it would be fun to start a collection some life/motivational/fitness ones here to help all of us get our butts in gear!

(Source: ChiPassionistas & Holstee )

If you look to the right, I have a “random quote generator” that shares daily motivation with you all.

What are your favorite words of motivation? Please leave a comment with your favorite quote (or link to your favorite quote-image) so I can add it for all to see!

1 LauraJayne March 6, 2011 at 1:59 pm

I’m determined that “Keep Calm & Carry On” will be my new mantra! It kept sane on my business trip, and I’ve decided that life’s too short not to apply it every day of my life, not just in extremely stressful situations!

2 Dani @ Body By Nature
Twitter: body_bynature
March 6, 2011 at 2:02 pm

Here’s my favourite inspiring quote:

Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. Look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true. Think only of the best, work only for the best and expect only the best. Forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future. Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others. Live in the faith that the world world is on your side so long as you are true to the best that is in you! ~Christian D. Larson

3 Missy March 6, 2011 at 4:59 pm

Thank you for the link! I’m now following those gals on Twitter!

4 Tiffany @ Simply Shaka March 6, 2011 at 5:49 pm

I love this! I’m printing it out for some motivation because who doesn’t need motivation some days? I am quitting my job next month and I am super excited yet scared at the same time!

Two of my favorites are “Keep your face to the sun and you’ll never see the shadows” and “The definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result”

5 Carolyn (temysmom) March 7, 2011 at 1:23 am

My favorite quote… “Life is a journey, not a destination.” Every time I am struggling or think that I don’t have all that I want, I think about this saying. It really isn’t about what we end up with, it’s about what we do with the days we have.

6 Samantha
Twitter: samstuller
March 7, 2011 at 9:40 am

I absolutley love that Holstee Manifesto—I haven’t seen it in awhile, I should print it out! :)

7 The Mighty Tamara March 7, 2011 at 10:48 am

I love the holstee manifesto, as well as the words to the poem “Don’t Quit”.

8 Jenn (Pursuing Our Passion) March 7, 2011 at 11:11 am

Thank you for the link love, Jennifer! :) Glad you like the quote as much as we do. It never ceases to inspire no matter how many times I read it!

I love the idea of continuing to post inspirational messages. That quote at the very beginning from Oprah is GREAT!

Happy Monday!!

9 Monique
Twitter: monique_m07
March 7, 2011 at 3:09 pm

I have way too many to even share :) A lot of my favorite quotes are from authors (American & French). Shocking, huh :)