I don’t often share product launches with you all, so that should show how near & dear this one is to my heart! Molly Mahar, founder + fabulous fearless self love leader over at Stratejoy has launched a new course about self love today that I have been dying to tell you about!! The “Fierce Love Course” (based on a workshop she has called “Putting Yourself Out There” which I am currently in) is a digital course for women who to want to cultivate a strong sense of self-worth, inner resilience, and delicious kindness.
- Need to jump start your self confidence?
- Ever wonder “Why is my biggest fear putting myself out there?”
- Want to do something “more” or “bigger”?
- Need to combat the fear of putting yourself out there?
ARE YOU READY TO COMMIT TO FIERCE LOVE? To love yourself from the inside out? Share your brilliance with the world? Have tools for dealing with your Inner Critic, listening to your Guide, and expressing your gifts with confidence? Take ownership of your actions? Move forward through love, not lack? Click here to learn more >>Â
Building up the launch, Molly hosted the “ABC’s of Self-Love” where 26 bloggers wrote about self love. Check out the posts below, each and every one of them is inspirational and beautiful!
The ABC’s of Self-Love:
- A is for Acceptance by Molly Mahar:Â “Luckily, accepting who I am is more than embracing my (gorgeous, quirky, messy) imperfections. It’s also about celebrating my strengths, admiring my awesome, appreciating my honor.”
- B is for Beauty by Rebecca Bass-Ching:Â “I now revel in the awe-inspiring beauty of courage, generosity, gentleness, kindness, sacrificial love, compassion, vulnerability, motherhood and respect.”
- C is for Celebration by Dani: “Stand in front of the mirror and point out all the things you love about yourself. Instant self-love!”
- D is for Determination by Ash Ambirge:Â “Want success? Make more decisions, choose more often, gain more control, and then take responsibility over your success. Period.”
- E is for Enough by Amy Kessel:Â “The resistance to loving ourselves disappears when we know, really know, that we are enough.”
- F is for Freedom by Jenny Blake:Â “A fallacy of freedom is that we must not allow ourselves to be tied-down, lest we lock the cage on our ability to fly.”
- G is for Growth by Justine Musk: “It’s how you grow through and out of it — the meaning you make of it — that can not only shape yourself and your creative work (and your life) – but inspire others.”
- H is for Honoring by Randi Buckley: “The deepest honor in the name of self-love shines light onto the whispers in the heart.”
- I is for Integrity by Sarah Peck:Â “For me, integrity is living up to my expectations of myself.”
- J is for Joy by Hannah Marcotti:Â “Joy draws others to you, they are attracted to your sparkle.”
- K is for Kindness by Erin Haslag:Â “Celebrate you. Love you. Be kind to you.”
- L is for Lucky by Susan Hyatt:Â “You ARE the shiny. YOU are the honey. The sooner you align with that basic truth, the luckier you are going to get. Romantically and otherwise.”
- M is for Moxie by Alexia Vernon:Â “The more we recognize and embrace our moxie, the more we shift into seeing fear as a reminder to listen to our inner voices.”
- N is for Natural by Michelle Ward:Â “Excited and Scared is what I live for.”
- O is for Ownership by Tiffany Moore:Â “Taking ownership of your life is the ultimate step in self-care. ”
- P is for Pleasure by Rachel Cole:Â ”With pleasure as my carrot I don’t need a stick. And neither do you.”
- Q is for Questioning by Tara Sophia Mohr:Â ”It’s sometimes said that the quality of our lives is determined by the quality of our questions.”
- R is for Release by Julie Daley:Â ”You are beautiful because the core of who you is beauty itself.”
- S is for Strength by Pamela Slim:Â “We are all capable of so many things. We can endure challenge, tragedy and heartbreak and come out clearer, stronger and more loving on the other end. Trust yourself.”
- T is for Truth by Amber Rae:Â “With honesty, there is unlimited potential for growth.”
- U is for Understanding by Andrea Owen:Â “”This is a place where no one is broken. We are human and messy.”
- V is for Values by Tanya Geisler:Â “See, as juicy as values are, they are so foundational to self-love that it’s almost impossible for me to uncollapse the two.”
- W is for Worth by Tara Gentile:Â “Your self-worth isn’t a number.”
- X is for X-Rated by Kelly Diels “X is yes. X is no. X is decision. X is selection.And the most loving, powerful and pleasurable thing you can do for yourself is to select who and what you’ll love.”
- Y is for Yes byÂ Sarah Von Bargen:Â ”The language of love that I’m particularly fluent in is saying ‘Yes.’”
- Z is for Zen by Amanda:Â â€Ž”For me, Zen brings me to a place of complete truth & peace, it opens my eyes, my heart, body & soul to infinite possibility, love & the unity of all that is.”
If nothing else, subscribe to her blog Stratejoy, and practice loving yourself every day, because you kick ass!