I just wanted to pop over to give you all an update as to why I have been so distant from blogging here myself.
- For those of you who don’t know, I got engaged back in December! My wedding is taking place on August 12, 2012, so with just 3 months away, I am losing my mind with details.
- My fiancÃ© and I are moving into a new home (by this weekend) so I’ve been busy packing and running back and forth from the new house to the old house (shout out to Blueberry SOYJOY bars and SmartWater for keeping me alive lol!)
- We got a dog!! Her name is Leah, she is a 1 year old black lab who was badly abused as a puppy (her owners threw hot cooking oil on her) so she has burns all down her body. She gets here in 2 weeks and we just can’t wait to start showing her some love!!
- I’m working for the Young Entrepreneur Council (YEC) as their Community Manager and I LOVE it. For anyone interested in starting their own business, this is definitely a great resource.
- I’m working for WeddingReports.com. I’m in charge of getting the blog and social media up and running. Suggestions welcome if you have a minute to check the site out!
- I’ve been blogging for BeeWellForLife and SOYJOY weekly, be sure to come say hi over there!
There is more happening, but I’m not ready to share yet, so you’ll just have to keep checking back! And no, I am not pregnant LOL! That’s the last rumor I need right now.
So that is what is going on with me. What is going on with you all? I miss you guys!! xox