She’s a Fit Chick is a personal blog written and edited by me (Jennifer Grayeb). This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Therefore if you are reading my blog you can and should assume the following:
- I may occasionally make money from a post I put on this blog.
- I may occasionally post links for which I will earn a commission.
- I may occasionally write a blog post for which I was compensated.
- I may occasionally send a tweet I got paid to send.
- I may occasionally review a product that has been sent to me for free.
- I may occasionally participate in affiliate programs.
I will always disclose when these things take place and I only promote products/brands that I personally use and enjoy. For inquiries, please contact jen (at) shesafitchick (dot) com.
I only post reviews (negative or positive) and mention products that I feel my audience will respond to. Meaning, I reserve the right to post a completely transparent review giving my honest opinion. I also may decide not to write one at all depending on my experience with your product. If you are ok with these terms please send an email regarding where to send samples to jen (at) shesafitchick (dot) com.
I am not I am not a nutritionist or doctor. Nor do I claim to be. The information provided is just my opinion along with information I have found from other resources. As with anything else, you should check with your physician before beginning any fitness plan.