It is no secret that I love to work out. And while I am desperately trying to become more of a runner, strength training is currently my passion. I received my personal trainer certification in May of 2010 (check out the post here), and since, have been posting fitness articles and workouts on a regular basis. Here are some of my faves!
As always, if you have any questions or would like to see a post on something I haven’t covered, please feel free to leave a comment or send me an email.
- Score Sexy Legs like Cameron Diaz!
- Want a Butt like a Victoria Secret Model?
- Kelly Ripa Arm Workout
- Get Jessica Biel’s Abs!
- Interview with a Celebrity Personal Trainer: Michael George
- Kate Hudson’s Abs
- True Blood’s Rutina Wesley’s Killer Arms
- Brooklyn Decker Workout!
- Kelly Ripa Workout
- Kelly Ripa ABC Workout
- How celebs get fit for the red carpet..
- Kate Hudson Workout
- Interview with Jackie Warner
Types of Fitness
- Prepping for Shorts Season!
- Wave Bye-Bye to Arm Jiggle
- Get a 6 pack without leaving the couch
- 200 Tone up: Workout Video by Me!
- Total Body Gym Machine Workout
- 4 1/2 Minute Lower Body Fat Blast
- Stuck in a workout rut?
- Unveiling your BMI
- Write that Weight Off!
- Q&A: No Weight Loss Results
- 12 Reasons to workout regularly
- DIY: Home Gym for Cheap!
- Successful Goal Setting
- How to create a workout schedule
- Walking to lose weight
- Avoid the “Freshman 15â€³ at any age
- Push-up Possibilities
- How to do a squat properly
- 10 Tips for Preventing Post Workout Breakout
- Q&A: Breathing Tips for Running
- Q&A: Healthy Weight Loss
- Q&A: Lose Weight Without the Gym
- Are You Proactive or Reactive?
- 10 Fitness Pro’s You Should Be Following on YouTube
- 10 Fitness Pro’s You Should Be Following on Twitter
- 5 Things You Can Do Today To Feel Great
(Last updated on June 23, 2011)