With so many options, choosing a canvas print for your home can be confusing. Choosing the right photo canvas can make your home look more beautiful and attractive.
In order to achieve harmony between your overall decor and your artwork, you need to choose the perfect print to complement your surroundings. You can also find the best abstract art prints in UK at https://www.sarasherwood.co.uk/shop-contemporary-abstract-art-prints-uk.
Image Source: Google
Here are some tips to help you find the right canvas for your walls.
- Choosing photos with the right color is very important. The color of your painting should match the color theme of your room, your upholstery, and your walls.
- Avoid getting a wall canvas that is the same color as your wall. This way you can contrast and make the artwork stand out. If the color of your prints is similar to the color of your walls, your artwork will go unnoticed.
- Choose a color that is in other objects in the room, such as Your sofa, pillows, and other decorative items. If your walls are dark, choose prints that are lighter in color. If your walls are lightly painted, print a darker color on canvas.
- Take measurements before even looking for wall art. Pay attention to your negative space. This will be the empty space around your artwork. Measure the width and height of your walls.
- Think of other decorative items or furniture near your walls, such as shelves and lampshades. Now imagine the ideal size for your print considering the rest of the space. Create the perfect balance.
If you are decorating a long room, more than one canvas may be needed. You can get a large size or triptych art canvas.